Country-Niche Players and Regional Players constitute ~60% and ~30% of competitors respectively Despite the Presence of about ~300 Competitors, find a Recent Market Study on Global Biofertilizers Market.
In place of chemical fertilizers, biofertilizers are sustainable sources of fertilizers. It is often utilized for treating seeds and applying soil. This industry is expanding rapidly due to the increased global demand for organic food products. For extending the shelf life of food goods and enhancing dependability and stability, biofertilizers have a high market value.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
Country-Niche Players Hold Around 40% of the Market Share Followed by Global Players Holding ~35% of the Market Share
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the global biofertilizers market is competitive with ~300 players which include globally diversified players, and regional players, as well as a large number of country-niche players.
According to the research, the country-niche players held the dominant position in the market in 2021, in terms of the market share with about ~40% followed by global players which account for ~35% of the market share.
Players are Increasingly Investing in the Biofertilizers Industry which is Promoting the Market Growth.
A better production, supply, and demand scenario for biological fertilizers is anticipated as major key companies and the governments of several nations actively endeavor to restore the supply chain. Agricultural biological suppliers and distributors should view technological development as a new opportunity. The coronavirus epidemic has compelled businesses to consider market penetration using unique formulation qualities and cost-saving measures.
Increased Adoption of Biofertilizers in Various Parts of the World leading to Major Industry-Wide Developments, Acquisitions, and Deal-Wins
- In June 2021, The Ettaiyapuram factory in India started producing liquid biofertilizers on a large scale, which improves soil health and increases agricultural production. The creation of such a facility is intended to encourage farmers to use biological fertilizers as frequently as feasible rather than chemical fertilizers to produce high-quality crops.
- In May 2021, A specialized fertilizer called Microstar Bio was introduced by Rizobacter Argentina SA, which also contains biological growth promoters. The product enhances root growth and nutrient utilization efficiency by including bacillus strains in the micro granules.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Biofertilizers Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Biofertilizers Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Biofertilizers Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Biofertilizers Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Biofertilizers Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Biofertilizers Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Type / Microorganisms Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Biofertilizers Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- Novozymes A/S
- Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- Lallemand, Inc
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Stanes& Company Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
- Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Pivot Bio
- Zydex Biofertilizers Technology
- K+S Minerals and Agriculture GmbH
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Biofertilizers Manufacturers
- Ecological Engineering Companies
- Agricultural Technicians
- Agriculture Chemical and Biological Scientists
- Food Scientists
- Agricultural Practitioners
- Chemical Biologists
- Agricultural biologists
- Fertilizer Industry Associations
- Fertilizer Material Suppliers
- Fertilizer Distribution Companies
- Agrochemical Marketing Companies
- Government Ministries and Departments of Agriculture
- Agrochemicals Regulatory Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F