1. KSA Quick Commerce Market is currently at a nascent stage with ~15-20 players & has witnessed significant competition in terms of emergence of various companies.
Click here to download Free Sample Report
With a CAGR of 64.1% in the period between 2018-2021, the quick commerce market as seen in KSA is currently at a growing stage. The market is moderately fragmented with presence of a few major brands dominating the market. Moreover, the city of Riyadh is a major contributor with more than 50% of the overall on-demand logistics order coming from the same.
2. The Central region with Riyadh as the major Hub generated on-demand grocery delivery orders of around 2.7 Million in 2021.
Talk to Our Expert for Report Customization
- Riyadh & Jeddah are key hubs of the e-grocery segment in the country.
- The central region represents the largest market with large middle & upper class & there are plenty of consumers with discretionary budgets available for a wide assortment of products.
- Increased Internet penetration rate, quick access to smartphones, some of the prime factors responsible for large number of orders in these regions.
3. KSA’s On-Demand Grocery delivery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 92.5% during 2021-2026F
- The number of orders are expected to rise to 808.4 million in 2026F, attributing to internet penetration across rural & urban areas.
- Upgradation in technology such as GPS monitored robots, drones, inbuilt RFID, GPS & Telematics will be used for tracking inventory.
- Simplified e-banking systems, improved logistics & changing lifestyles are also responsible for the growth in this sector.