A credit card that offers benefits for shopping might be a huge help. Your regular transactions might be rewarded with the proper credit card for online purchasing. If you are a shopaholic getting yourself a shopping credit card may turn out to be quite beneficial. Shopping credit cards not only provide you with perks related to shopping but also reward you with cashback or credit points on each of your transactions. For frequent consumers, carrying a credit card when shopping could shower you with benefits; it can be utilized to gain offers and savings on your transactions, etc. Additionally, reward points offered by credit cards may also be accumulated and converted into savings, special offers, or cash back.
Just like any regular credit card, shopping credit cards also provide their users with numerous introductory benefits, and because it is a shopping credit card most of them will be directed towards shopping.
Shopping credit cards let you earn rewards on almost every transaction you make. Rewards can be in the form of cashback, reward points, or even gift cards. Users can later use the collected points to purchase anything from the bank’s catalogue.
Credit cards partner up with different brands and companies to provide exclusive discounts to their users. If you shop from partner merchants you will receive unbelievable deals and discounts.
Top Credit Card For Online Shopping:
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card:
The Amazon Pay ICICI credit card is a lifelong no-fee credit card that never charges an application or yearly fee and delivers limitless reward points on card transactions with no timeframe for redeeming them. Points in the form of Amazon Pay balance are earned for each transaction completed (on Amazon.in and at physical locations of Amazon Pay partner shops).
Joining fee: Nil.
Annual fee: Nil.
- With this credit card, there are no constraints on your rewards and they never expire.
- As part of the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, the card additionally offers savings on meals.
- Receive 5% cashback on transactions done on Amazon (available for Prime members).
- Users who are Non-Prime members will earn 3% cashback on transactions done on Amazon.
SBI SimplyClick credit card:
SBI SimplyClick credit card is the ideal credit card for online shoppers and even for those who are new to credit cards. When using this credit card to make purchases internet from different partner companies like Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, and Lenskart, you’ll receive extra points and advantages.
Joining fee: Rs. 499.
Annual fee: Rs. 499.
- Earn 10 times Rewards points on every one of your online transactions from partnering merchants including Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Foodpanda, Lenskart, FabFurnish and more.
- After promptly paying the yearly payment, receive a Rs. 500 Amazon gift card. After being deposited to your account, the gift card expires one year later.
- Customers are exempt from paying the 1% fuel surcharge while using your SBI SimplyCLICK credit card.
- Spend at least Rs. 1,00,000 to eliminate the Rs. 499 yearly fees for the following year.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is the result of a partnership between Axis Bank and Flipkart. Consumers usually enjoy benefits while making transactions at websites like Tata Sky, PVR, Myntra, etc.; but, if a user buys something from Flipkart and wraps up the transaction via the Flipkart Axis credit card, they will benefit from heavy savings and benefits.
Joining fee: Rs. 500.
Annual fee: Rs. 500.
- This credit card offers 15% cashback on your very initial Myntra transaction, up to a maximum of Rs. 500. When you complete your initial payment, you’ll receive a Rs. 500 Flipkart coupon.
- In addition to offering cashback and introductory bonuses, the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card additionally enables users to save money on fuel transactions. Utilize your credit card at any fuel stop in India to avoid paying the 1% fuel surcharge. The offer is only valid on purchases from Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- Users can benefit from four complimentary trips to particular domestic airport lounges every year with the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- Using your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card entitles customers to a 20% savings at selected locations as part of the bank’s “Dining Delights” programme.
Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card:
A credit card that can be used for everything, the Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card provides advantages on ordering digitally, eating out, vacations, and many other things. With famous companies like Ola, Myntra, Grofers (formerly Blinkit), INOX, Zomato, and Yatra, the card offers numerous perks on restaurants, traveling, retail, watching cinema, and store transactions.
Joining fee: Rs. 49.
Monthly fee: Rs. 49.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, INOX is providing purchase one get one free cinema passes. Given a total savings of Rs. 200 per payment, this deal may be used twice each month.
- If you frequently shop on Myntra, you may receive a 20% discount when doing so, up to an upper limit savings of Rs. 700. This discount is exclusively available once each month.
- 10% off your purchases made through Zomato, no least purchase amount is required. The upper limit on the discount amount is Rs. 150 per purchase, this promotion is good for 5 purchases each month.
- Receive a 10% savings at Grofers 5 times per month, up to a total savings of 1,000. If you have a Standard Chartered DigiSmart credit card, there is no minimal expenditure necessary to take advantage of this bonus.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is designed for consumers who often make purchases online since it provides discounts on websites like Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra, and Paytm, as well as several more. Due to its excellent savings and benefits on a wide range of recharges, entertainment, and retail sectors, this card is one of the best options for consumers who buy digitally.
Joining fee: Rs. 250.
Monthly fee: Rs. 250.
- A 10% off with a minimal order of Rs. 500 on Myntra.com, plus savings of up to 20% on BigBasket with a minimum spend of Rs.1,000.
- Avail simple EMI repayment alternatives for travel reservations made with Goibibo or Yatra. Rs. 800 off on the initial trip booked via EaseMyTrip, local or foreign.
- As an introductory offer receive a Zomato Pro three-month membership, and an Amazon gift card approximately of Rs. 250. A Grofers voucher of Rs. 250, and a Tata 1mg six month membership.
- Take advantage of EMI alternatives on a variety of Croma, Reliance Digital, and Snapdeal products.
There are numerous shopping credit cards available in the market, to choose the right credit card for yourself, you need to figure out your needs and requirements as well as the brands from which you shop frequently. Also, while you are comparing cards do not forget to compare the important things like annual fees, fines, interest rates, offers, partner brands, and last but not least minimum payment. In the end, whichever card you end up picking do not forget to stay disciplined while using it, remember to use the rewards you’ve collected and always pay your credit card bill on time.