Although vaccines were solely responsible for the global eradication of smallpox (1980) and polio (2015), several vaccine-preventable diseases, such as measles and mumps, are still a threat; COVID-19 has been recently added to the list.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Preventive Vaccines Market, 2020-2030”.
Preventive vaccines market share : Vaccines are versatile preventive formulations that have, so far, enabled the global eradication of smallpox (1980) and polio (2015), which are both debilitating viral diseases. According to the WHO, currently, global vaccination coverage is nearly 85%. This is believed to be responsible for preventing close to three million deaths, which would have otherwise been caused by infectious diseases, such as chickenpox, diphtheria, measles, pneumonia, tetanus, and tuberculosis.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the preventive vaccine domain. The study also features a detailed analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this evolving segment of the pharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, featuring clinical-stage preventive vaccines.
- A competitiveness analysis of preventive vaccine developers, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Elaborate profiles of the key preventive vaccine developers (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- An in-depth analysis of the completed, ongoing and planned trials of various preventive vaccines.
- An overview of the ongoing vaccine development initiatives for complex conditions, such as COVID-19, Ebola virus disease, HIV/AIDS, malaria and zika virus infection.
- An analysis of the investments made in this domain, during the period between 2015 and 2020 (till March).
- A case study on contract manufacturing landscape for vaccines, featuring the CMOs engaged in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Route of Administration
- Type of Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine
- MMR Vaccine
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Booster Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine
- DTaP-Hib-IPV Vaccine
- DTaP-HepB-Hib-IPV Vaccine
- Type of Vaccine API
- Live, Attenuated Vaccine
- Inactivated Vaccine
- Conjugate Vaccine
- Subunit Vaccine
- Toxoid Vaccine
- Target Patient Population
- Pediatric Patients
- Key Players
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Bio Farma
- Emergent BioSolutions
- GC Pharma
- Sanofi Pasteur
Preventive vaccines market size : For instance, authorities claim that although there are many initiatives investigating vaccines against the recently identified SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strain, a viable vaccine is still a year away. Other barriers to vaccine development include lack of pathogen specific information, inadequate immunity (conferred by certain types of vaccines), existence of multiple pathogenic strains, and reversion potential (a phenomenon where a weakened pathogen intended for use as a vaccine, reverts to its infectious phenotype).
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19): Preventive Vaccines, Therapeutics and Diagnostics in Development
- Novel Vaccine Delivery Devices Market, 2019-2030 [COVID-19 SERIES]
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030 [COVID-19 SERIES]
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/RootsanalysisPin/_saved/
Quora – https://rootsanalysisinsights.quora.com/