Everyone is unique and so there are different reasons for cosmetic surgery for everyone. In this blog article we have collected the most important arguments for cosmetic surgery for you. We also introduce you to the most common cosmetic surgeries.
What is cosmetic surgery?
First of all, it is important to clarify what exactly cosmetic surgery actually is. This term describes surgical interventions that are primarily carried out for aesthetic reasons.
In the context of plastic and aesthetic surgery, experts do not actually speak of “cosmetic surgery”, “cosmetic surgery” or “cosmetic surgery”. Background: The term “cosmetic surgery” or “cosmetic surgeon” is not protected. Therefore, doctors can also call themselves cosmetic surgeons who do not have the high professional qualifications of plastic and aesthetic surgery.
So, if you are interested in a plastic-aesthetic procedure, you should consult an appropriate expert like Dr. Bhupendra Gaidhane, plastic surgeon in Nagpur. He has been a specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery for many years.
Since the above-mentioned terms have become popular, we would like to use them in this article as well.
What are reasons for cosmetic surgery?
The reasons and arguments for cosmetic surgery can be complex and are closely related to the desired result of the surgery. Many people are insecure because they find themselves too fat or simply not attractive enough. Signs of aging are also a problem for many people. The desire to look and feel younger is often strong.
Plastic surgery is not about creating a completely “new person”. Rather, possible problem areas from which the patients suffer should be specifically addressed and ideally eliminated. Strengths, on the other hand, can be highlighted.
At clinic of Dr. Bhupendra you are in the best hands. Before the treatment, there is a detailed consultation in which you can explain your wishes, goals and personal ideas in detail. He will explain to you the possible results, but also the limitations of the treatment and the different methods to achieve the desired result.
What cosmetic surgeries are there?
And what are the most popular cosmetic surgeries? There are numerous different procedures in the area of the body or also in the face, which are summarized under the term cosmetic surgery. The most common cosmetic surgeries in India include:
- Breast surgery: A distinction is usually made between breast augmentation in Nagpur with implants or with autologous fat transfer.
- Eyelid tightening: Both the tightening of the lower and the upper eyelid as well as a combination of both procedures is possible.
- Liposuction: A real “classic” among cosmetic surgeries. There are many different areas of the body where fat can be removed. The possible combinations also make this procedure very popular. For example, liposuction in Nagpur can be performed in addition to a thigh or upper arm lift. The recovered fat can then be transferred to the breasts, buttocks or lips as needed.
- Facelift: Natural aging processes are often particularly visible in the face and neck area. A face and neck lift can help here.
- Tummy tuck: Whether after pregnancy, as a result of significant weight loss or due to natural signs of aging: a tummy tuck in Nagpur helps many women to have a flat, toned stomach with a more beautiful body silhouette.
- Breast lift: This operation is also particularly popular with women after pregnancy and breastfeeding. The procedure can also be perfectly combined with an enlargement of the breasts by inserting implants or autologous fat after the breast lift surgery in Nagpur.
- Lip injections: Seductively sensual lips are very popular with women. There are various methods for injecting the lips, such as autologous fat and hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Rhinoplasty: Located in the “center” of the face, the nose is one of the most important external features of the human being. It should fit harmoniously and proportionally into the face.
- Labia reduction: A “juvenile” vagina is often seen as the ideal of beauty. In the field of intimate surgery, there are various interventions that can contribute to this. Feelings of shame towards the intimate partner are reduced and body-hugging clothing such as leggings can be worn again.
Statistically, more women than men want cosmetic surgery. Nevertheless, there are certain procedures that are also – or especially – interesting for men. For example, gynecomastia surgery in Nagpur (removal of the “male breasts”). However, men can also request procedures such as liposuction, wrinkle injections and upper eyelid tightening.
What Are the Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery?
A successful cosmetic surgery by an expert in aesthetic and plastic surgery – like Dr. Bhupendra it is – offers many potential benefits:
- Look younger and “fresher” – and consequently feel that way too
- Increased self-esteem, “feeling comfortable in your own skin” (also towards your intimate partner)
- Improved social acceptance
- Achieving the individual ideal of beauty
How much does cosmetic surgery cost?
The cost of cosmetic surgery cannot be given a flat rate. Every procedure is different and requires a different amount of time. Discuss your concerns with the best plastic surgeon in Nagpur. He will explain the costs of your desired procedure to you in a transparent manner.