“QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118” or “QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data“. If you see either of the error messages, that is because of the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. There are uncountable QuickBooks errors such as QuickBooks error code 6000, error 6130, QuickBooks error 301, error 6123, and more. Out of all of these errors, QuickBooks error 3371 is the most frequent of them all. The particular motive behind this error is that it would not allow QuickBooks to initialize the license properties, which ultimately would interrupt many tasks that QuickBooks is supposed to carry out.
If this error is not eliminated in time, then it could be difficult for the users to use the QuickBooks software, and many other errors can also arise due to this. Hence, for instant help and technical support call us at ‘1.855.738.2784
Causes for the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
It is imperative to gain awareness about the causes triggering such errors in your system to avoid them in the future. Also, learning about a few primary reasons can automatically give us requisite manual fixations that users can efficiently perform, such as restarting the system, running an antivirus check, updating the system or the QuickBooks, or many such tad bit reasons can be eliminated in a fraction of seconds. However, some of the leading causes are listed down below.
- There are many files that QuickBooks require to function correctly, and if those files get deleted or damaged, then this error can occur.
- Qbregistration.dat This is an installation file that comprises the license information. Every time QuickBooks is active, it tries to locate this particular file, and if this file is not working correctly, is inaccessible, or is damaged, it can result in such errors.
- MSXML component is a significant feature that husband brought in by Microsoft. It is a prerequisite for QuickBooks to function in the system seamlessly, and it retrieves all the information in the QBregistration.dat file. Because of this process, the users can access QuickBooks.
- Interruption of antivirus can also result in this error.
- If you are trying to open the company file without saving it first, then you are doing it wrong, and you must save the file before importing the . QBO file.
Interference of other 3rd party applications can also be one of the leading causes. Try matching the above listed causes to find the correct troubleshooting solution.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 181016
Solutions for the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
We have jotted down most effective steps that will definitely help you in overcoming this error. Follow them very precisely and in the same order that they are listed in.
- Press ‘windows + R’ keys together to open the ‘Run’ command and in the search bar, type ‘C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8’
- Locate the ‘ecml’ file and right-click on it then select ‘delete.’
- Register the product again if you haven’t already.
To help in solving the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 and for additional information, stepwise guidance or troubleshooting services call the QuickBooks helpline at 1.855.738.2784