With Netflix, you can watch movies and TV shows online. All you need is an internet connection and a Netflix account.
Create a Netflix account.
Netflix is free to sign up for, and you can do so with your email address. However, if you already have a Google, Facebook or Microsoft account (or if you want to sign up using one of those services), it’s even easier. Just click the button that says “Sign Up With Another Account.”
Click on the Watch Instantly button.
- Click on the Watch Instantly button.
- You must be a Netflix member, with an account and subscription that includes the Watch Instantly feature.
- You must have an Internet connection to watch movies online with Netflix.
Browse the categories and see what’s available. You can also search a specific movie by using the search bar in the upper right and entering the title, actor or director you’re looking for.
To browse the categories and see what’s available, simply click on a category in the left column. You can also search for specific movies by using the search bar in the upper right and entering the title, actor or director you’re looking for. Another way to browse is by genre—just click on Genres at the top of Netflix’s home page or scroll down to find it under More Categories.
You can also search by actor or director by clicking on Biography & Memorable Movies under More Categories.
Check compatibility & bandwidth info for your computer, if necessary.
To ensure that your computer, mobile device, or any other internet-connected device can access Netflix, check the website for your specific device.
You’ll want to make sure that you have all of the necessary software installed on your computer (or other devices) before signing up for a subscription. This includes anti-virus software and an updated version of Adobe Flash Player. You can also check with Netflix to see if they offer local download options in certain regions — this may save you time when watching movies offline.
If you’re having trouble getting started or are experiencing issues while streaming content on Netflix, contact customer support at [email protected].
Ensure that all of your other Internet applications are closed (such as instant messaging, music players, etc.) to maximize the quality of the video stream.
To ensure the quality of your Netflix stream, you should make sure that all other Internet applications are closed. This means that your firewall is turned off, that no other downloads are running in the background (such as a download manager), and that no peer-to-peer applications or file sharing programs are running.
If you’re experiencing problems with buffering or video quality, it’s important to isolate what could be causing this issue by checking these settings:
- Check if your computer is downloading anything from the web or peer-to-peer networks; this will slow down your connection speed.
- Make sure there aren’t any unnecessary programs running in the background while watching Netflix (e.g., instant messaging software).
- If possible, connect directly through an Ethernet connection instead of using Wi-Fi to minimize any interference caused by other wireless devices nearby (for example: cordless phones).
Start watching! Click on the “Play” button near your selected movie or show to watch instantly. Enjoy!
You’ve just watched the movie! Congratulations!
Now, if you have any questions or concerns about Netflix and their streaming service, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Watching Netflix (Desktop)
There are several ways to watch Netflix movies, both on your PC and mobile devices. Here’s how:
- Watch Netflix on your PC. If you have a Windows computer or laptop, go to www.Netflix.com/watchtitle#desktop to watch movies straight from your desktop browser. If you’re using a Mac, click the link above and select “Mac OS X” at the bottom of the page.
- Watch Netflix on your Macbook Air or Macbook Pro via Chrome Browser (for Windows users only). Login with your existing account details and then download Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Watch Netflix using any web browser by clicking this link: http://www*.netflix*.com/browse/genre?sub=&category=
We hope this article has helped you understand how to watch movies online and that it was enjoyable. If not, then I guess there’s more work for me to do!