Country-Niche Players Dominate the Market Comprising ~55% of Industry Despite the Presence of about ~ 500 Competitors Comprising a Significant Number of Regional Players and Global Players, finds a recent market study on the Global Mental Wellness Market.
Positive feelings or the absence of mental diseases can be used to define mental well-being or mental well-being. There are many distinct types of mental illnesses, including bipolar disorders, anxiety, despair, PTSD, and eating disorders. While optimal brain function and feelings of happiness, joy, and hopefulness are linked to mental wellness. Emotional, behavioral, and physical health are all aspects of mental wellness. A healthy mind promotes productive work. One of the most important determinants of mental wellness is the capacity to manage daily stress. How someone thinks, behaves, makes decisions, and manages relationships can all be impacted by overall mental health.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
Global Players Constitute ~15% of the Total Number of Competitors, While Country-Niche Players Dominate Representing ~55% of Total Competitors.
Competitive Analysis by the Ken Research Study found that the Global Mental Wellness Market is highly competitive with ~ 500 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their own niche in Mental Wellness therapies and treatments. The country-niche players comprise about ~55% in terms of the number of companies, followed by regional players accounting for ~30% in terms of the number of companies.
For instance, in September 2021, Universal Health Services collaborated with partner Valley Children’s Healthcare, and celebrated the traditional ‘beam topping’ to mark an important milestone in the construction of the highly anticipated behavioral health facility which is the new River Vista Behavioral Health hospital, located at Madera, is on track to open in early 2023.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTU2
Leading Global Specialists’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Mental Wellness To A Variety Of Services such as Emergency Mental Health Services, Outpatient Counselling, Home-based Treatment Services, and Inpatient Hospital Treatment Services are Likely To Boost The Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist players like Amare Global, Headspace Inc, Promises Behavioral Health, and Pyramid Healthcare Inc is strongly focused on Mental Wellness therapies and treatments.
The global market for mental wellness is highly concentrated, with a significant number of large, small, and medium-sized organizations accounting for the majority of revenue shares. To create and introduce new, more effective goods in the market for mental wellness, established businesses are involved in a variety of R&D projects. Strategic activities including mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are implemented to increase the company’s presence in the global market.
- In September 2022 Acadia announced the partnership with Thomas Jefferson University by signing a formal academic affiliation agreement with the school’s Sidney Kimmel Medical College and Jefferson Health in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Through this collaboration, regional Acadia institutions, such as Belmont Behavioral Health Hospital, will be able to serve as the main teaching locations. This presents a chance for advancement in the collaboration of mental healthcare and medical care and the development of innovative programs.
- In February 2022, the Ascension Parish community announced that Team U Matter Ascension is developing an app and website which will serve as a resource to enhance mental health access and awareness.
Governmental Initiatives to Encourage the Expansion of the Global Mental Wellness Market
- In October 2022, the Canadian government commits US$3 million to improve the mental health of youth from underprivileged groups across the country, particularly those in rural and isolated areas, who are Indigenous, Black, and newcomers.
- In May 2022, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), announced a US$2 million funding to establish a National Center of Excellence (CoE) on social media and mental health.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Snapshot of Mental Wellness Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Mental Wellness Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Mental Wellness Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Mental Wellness Market Industry
- Overview, Disorder Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Mental Wellness Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Mental Wellness Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Mental Wellness Market in Global Regions
- Major Mental Wellness Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Acadia Healthcare
- Amare Global
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
- CVS Health
- Headspace Inc.
- Promises Behavioral Health
- Pyramid Healthcare Inc.
- Universal Health Services
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can be benefited by Subscribing This Report
- Manufacturers and Suppliers of Brain Health Supplements
- Consultants for Brain Health Supplements
- Distributors of Supplements for Brain Health
- Brain Health Supplements Companies
- Mental Wellness Service Providers
- Wellness Solutions Companies
- Wellness Products Nutritional Supplement Industries
- Wellness Product Manufacturers and Raw Material Suppliers
- Suppliers of Raw Materials for Nutritional Supplements
- Health Supplements Organizations, Forums, Alliances, and Associations
- Mental Wellness Research Organizations, and Consulting Companies
- Health Regulatory Organizations and Government Agencies
- Government Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
- PE and VC Firms focused on Wellness Industry
- Startups and Potential Entrants into Wellness Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F