What do you understand about foot pain? When you are standing or walking towards your destination at that time your feet hold up your weight by putting force in an upward direction which makes walking easier. It results in causing foot pain. If you are facing any ache or soreness in any of your foot regions it will be referred to as foot pain. The soreness in foot regions will range from minor to harsh, last for a shorter period of time, or be a consistent problem. There are several ways through which you can relieve the problem of foot soreness or discomfort.
Some root causes of the foot pain
Foot discomfort might occur due to some medical conditions or by following a particular lifestyle and also we will discuss some typical causes of foot soreness as follows:
1. lifestyle choices
Foot pain frequently happens by wearing shoes of improper fitting because they exert a lot of pressure on the toes. Feet and other parts of the foot can cause pain as well because wearing high heels results in foot soreness. Foot Injuries are sustained while involved in high-impact sports or activities like running or vigorous aerobics which can also result in foot discomfort or injuries.
2. Common Medical Issues
Foot discomfort is having a vast number of close medical connections due to which injuries occur.
Your feet are particularly prone to the pain that arthritis causes. Arthritis can affect all 33 joints of the foot.
Diabetes mellitus can also result in complications and a number of foot diseases. Diabetes patients are more vulnerable to a reliable source to have
- nerve damage in the feet.
- Arteries that are clogged or hardened in the legs and feet area
- foot ulcers or sores
If you are facing any issues far beyond normal problems then you are at more risk of foot discomfort or soreness.
1. Overweight Or Obesity – Most people face foot discomfort due to obesity. This happens by gaining excess weight which exerts more pressure due to which the feet have to bear foot soreness while carrying out regular tasks. Overweight people already have heel or ankle pain which will develop into plantar fasciitis which is a disorder.
2. Pregnant – Due to the weight and positioning of the fetus, pregnant women have to go through a lot of throbbing, swollen feet (edema). To avoid this, women have to wear wide comfortable shoes, expand their legs recurrently, lift their feet upwards whenever needed and avoid sitting with crossed legs.
3. Have a foot injury like a sprain or fracture – If a person is facing any injury like a fracture or sprain it will increase discomfort while moving around and also decrease pain during resting. Redness, inflammation, and soreness will result in an abnormality of the foot or ankle bone.
Some other potential causes which will affect the foot discomfort:-
5. ingrown toenails.
6. hammer toes
7. fallen arches
To improve the problem of foot discomfort then you should take a consultation with a Physiotherapy Clinic in Surrey, musculoskeletal problems including muscles, bones, joints, nerves, and ligaments can be diagnosed and treated with the help of a physical therapist (PT).