Thunderbird is an easy-to-use email application that facilitates users to exchange emails safely and securely. It is available on all major operating systems, including Mac, in-browser, Linux system, and windows. This email service is managed by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla messaging. Despite the user-friendly interface and highly secured system of Thunderbird, the users experience a range of technical issues with the email service.
Following are the common email issues with solutions;
Email account set-up issue
In order to fix this issue, first of all, check the password and check server settings. Below are the steps for checking the password.
- Visit com.
- Enter your email address and then your password.
- If you’ve entered an older password, Google will prompt you to reset it.
- You can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot email?” message.
- Moreover, while checking the server settings, keep in mind the below details.
- ave the domain name (e.g., mail.example.com) after the server name, which is Mail.
- Use the Password as an Authentication.
- The server doesn’t support encryption.
- Set the Connection Security to TLS/SSL.
- Use the user’s full email address as a User Name.
- Make sure Port is 993 for IMAP or 995 for POP.
Unable to send and receive messages
This is a common problem with Thunderbird, and there could be several causes, including the issue with server settings, antivirus program, and internet service provider. To fix this issue, you can do several things;
- Checking SMTP settings
- IMAP settings
- Rollback Thunderbird
- Contact Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Thunderbird Freezes or Works Slowly
Another common issue with Thunderbird is Thunderbird Freezes or Works Slowly. There could be several causes behind this issue.
Following are the ways to resolve this issue;
- Update Thunderbird
- Try running Thunderbird email from safe mode
- Disable add-ons
- Re-install Thunderbird
- Check-email configurations
Still facing trouble with Thunderbird email?
There is nothing to worry about if you have faced technical issues with Thunderbird and find yourself unable to fix them even by following methods, especially when you are not a techno-savvy Thunderbird user. You can contact a professional tech support service that offers email support to email users with different email services.
We are a trusted and independent tech support service where users get ensured support. Thunderbird users can dial our toll-free number anytime they face any issue with Thunderbird. Hence, either you can try solution methods to fix the common issues, or directly dial our technical support number 1-800-460-9661 USA
visit here: https://thunderbirdmails.net/
You can also E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org